Recap is on its way but for now, here’s what happened on Love And Hip Hop Atlanta:
- Mimi Faust and her mother are Scientologists. They were both in the Church of Scientology until Mimi, Faust not Rogers, got kicked out at 13. (Seriously though with a name like Faust? I know right.)
- Dad Campo star Dr Jeff Gardere was the counsellor and he was great. (How many therapists ask “So you was hittin’ that on the regular?” Lol)
- Benzino hooked up Karlie Redd with Vincent Herbert, Lady Gaga’s manager and Tamar Braxton’s husband.
- K. Michele was just hoeing around all episode.
- Next week, Joseline joins Stevie and Mimi in therapy (What?)
Oh yes, it’s good to be excited about VH1 again.