If you didn’t like “Basketball Wives”, you’re gonna hate “Love And Hip Hop”. (Yeah like I know, right; but I know one of you Warblers are gonna say some shit like that so I just stole your thunder)
VH1’s eight episode docu-series, “Love & Hip Hop”, follows five women who are connected to the world of hip hop, whether it’s through the men they love or their struggle to be heard as artists. (They should have called it Hip Hop Wives just so I can read for the thousandth time, “but, but, none of them are wives” ——> Yawnnn!)
Love And Hip Hop premieres March 14th but there will be a first showing On March 6th after Basketball Wives.
For the record, the women are:
- Chrissy Lampkin: rapper Jim Jones’ girlfriend of eight years.
- Emily Bustamente: rapper Fabolous’ baby mama
- Olivia Longott: the former first lady of G-Unit
- Mashonda Tifrere: the ex-wife of producer Swizz Beatz
- Somaya ‘Boss’ Reece: former gang banger and struggling artiste.